I have been thinking of ways to make my class website more useful. And not just for me but for the students. I added a lovely quiz on assessment, but that is really more for my own information. Rarely do I have documents like labs and worksheets available for upload, but the one time I did, I added it.
Perhaps when I am teaching my own unit, it will be more useful. Other than useful applets and links to interesting information (that most of my students wouldn't bother clicking on), perhaps I can do something else.
Certainly I want to do a podcast from Cedar Point for them, since I won't be able to assign them to do their own (next year!), but what else?
Hmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You'll think of things, Rebekah. Maybe a academic site with a decidedly goofy sensibility like this one could be a useful addition?
Don't forget to look for "Fling the Teacher!"
I think your cool. Will you teach my kids someday?
Did you assign the Podcast? What tool did you decide to use? If you need help deciding, here is one of my favorites for cell phones...
Drop.io
I have been putting podcasts on my class website. I referenced it in my latest post on my blog if you are interested.
Post a Comment